Thank you for your interest in the Maryland House of Delegates Scholarship for the 2017-2018 academic year. This scholarship is available to students who live in the 16th Legislative District and who will be attending a Maryland college or university. The only exception is for students who qualify for a “unique major” as determined by the Maryland Higher Education Commission.
Download the application form here. Please also provide the following information when you submit your application.
- A copy of your letter of acceptance (if you will be an incoming freshman in the fall)
- A copy of your transcript including your most recent grades (does not need to be official)
- A copy of SAT/ACT/AP scores
- A 1-page essay stating why you deserve the scholarship
- Completed Application Form
Your application packet is due by August 1, 2017. Thank you for your interest in the Maryland House of Delegates Scholarship. If you have any questions, please contact Jenna Williams at email@example.com.
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to the Office of Delegate Ariana Kelly, 6 Bladen Street, Room 210, Annapolis, MD 21401.
Delegate, District 16
Please note: If you are uncertain of your Legislative District, please check the website, http://mdelect.net/.